Companion Home Services: Companion Care for Spirited Living
The Companion Home Services team is here to help each client feel comfortable and confident in the place that often matters the most: their own home. We offer companion care and assistance to those who need everyday support with staying active and maintaining their independence at home. Through regular activity, conversations, and fellowship, our senior home companions can help you or a loved one embrace each day with enthusiasm and confidence.
Why choose senior home companion care? Because everyday actions can amount to meaningful improvements.
As part of The Carpenter Health Network’s continuum of care, Companion Home Services provides the guidance, support, and day-to-day interaction that can make a world of difference in a senior patient’s perspective. Our team works with individuals throughout the Shreveport, Louisiana region.
Dedicated Senior Home Companions on Your Side
Our skilled professionals choose to provide companion home health services because the relationships we build enrich not only our clients lives but our own. We simply enjoy providing home care services, including those we provide most often:
- Companionship & conversation
- Memory-aiding activities
- Schedule planning & reminders
- Social outing organization & introductions
- Errands assistance
- Assistance with meals, feeding and special diets
- Assistance with basic skin care, bathing, personal hygiene, dressing, etc.
- Assistance with ambulation and mobility
- Respite care services for caregivers in need of rest or time away