Shreveport’s Companion Home Services helps each client feel comfortable and confident in their homes. From private duty services to support with grooming and meal planning to help with errands or even just friendly companionship, we provide a number of services that add to the quality of life and helps our clients retain their sense of independence no matter what their situation.
We offer companion care and assistance to those who need everyday support to stay active and maintain their independence at home. Through regular activity, conversations and fellowship, our senior home companions can help you or a loved one embrace each day with confidence and enthusiasm.
Because everyday actions can amount to meaningful improvements.
As part of The Carpenter Health Network’s continuum of care, Companion Home Services provides the guidance, support, and day-to-day interaction that can make a world of difference in a client’s quality of life. Our team is proud to serve throughout the Shreveport, Louisiana region.
Dedicated Senior Home Companions on Your Side
Our skilled professionals choose to provide companion home health services, because the relationships we build enrich not only our clients’ lives but our own. We simply enjoy providing home care services, including:
- Companionship & conversation
- Memory-aiding activities
- Schedule planning & reminders
- Social outing organization & introductions
- Errands assistance
- Assistance with meals, feeding and special diets
- Assistance with basic skin care, bathing, personal hygiene, dressing, etc.
- Assistance with ambulation and mobility
- Respite care services for caregivers in need of rest or time away